"After All" is a sequel to "Love For Sale". Both stories are purely works of fiction and no disrespect is intended to the actual persons or their families.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Ch 70 ~ Bed, Better, Best


Rachel came to an abrupt stop in the doorway of the master suite, the unexpectedness of her action causing Jon to bump into her.

Oh my word.

She released Jon’s hand as he chuckled quietly, taking one slow step and then another into the room.  From the moment they had stumbled across the bed in that Paris antique shop, she’d known it was destined to become a playground for building memories in their new house, but she hadn’t realized exactly how perfect it was going to look occupying the biggest wall in the bedroom. 

The Old World style fit perfectly with the hardwood floors and the other décor in the house, and pleased Rachel with its understated opulence.  Elaborate and luxurious, but still timeless and classic, just the way she adored.

I almost hate to mess it up by having sex in it.

She felt Jon step in closer behind her and snake his hand up the outside of her thigh, obviously sharing no such qualms.  He was as ready and raring to go as she had been before her attention was captivated by furnishings. 

“Which piece of furniture do you want to consummate first, my love?” he purred in her ear.  “Bed?  Chair?  Maybe the table…?  Your call, but I seem to recall that bed is the perfect height to bend you over.  Pick your poison and we’ll make a little whoopee.”

“Yeah, you’re right, but do you think the lamp shades on each side of the bed should match?” she quizzed, chewing on the tip of a fingernail.  “And that rug…  Something about that feels off.”

A huff of hot air blew over her neck, wordlessly relaying the message that he didn’t currently give a fat rat’s ass about lampshades and rugs.

“I’ll throw out the damn rug if it will help you decide on a spot for me to nail your ass.  You know… the ass that’s supposedly as high and firm as it was when you were twenty?” 

“Really?  You want to get rid of the rug?  I was thinking maybe just re-positioning it a little.”

“Jesus,” he grumbled, defeated.  “I see we aren’t going to be making anything in here but interior decorating decisions.”

“Mm.  Just give me a minute to decide what’s off here and I’m all yours, baby.”

With a sigh, he settled his arms around her waist and burrowed his chin into the crook of her shoulder.  “I wondered why you didn’t want a professional decorator in the first place.  You want me to call Colette to come in and help you tweak things?  Then can we have sex?”

“I was never opposed to a professional decorator, I just don’t care all that much for Colette’s way of doing things,” Rachel corrected. 

The rug needed moved to the foot of the bed, and she wanted two new matching lampshades – for starters.  Once that was done, she’d see how it struck her.  Mental tasklist complete, she turned in Jon’s arms to snuggle into the muscularity of his chest. 

What’s a bed for, if not hot tawdry ‘welcome home’ nakedness?

“Whaddaya mean?  Colette did my house here, the SoHo place, and even did some work on the Hamptons house.”

Why was it now that she was thinking like a man, he wanted to think like a woman?  Or at the very least a gay man? 

She focused her interest on the sexy stubble growing over the chiseled angle of his jawline. 
“I know she did, but I wanted a different look.”  That stubble was deliciously lethal against the softer parts of her and, oh, how she loved that. 

Yes.  That bed’s definitely right for deliciously lethal.

Jon pulled back from Rachel’s wandering hands and looked her square in the eye, one eyebrow quirked up.  “I thought you just wanted to do this all yourself, and you’re telling me you didn’t want to use Colette, specifically?”

Rachel managed to get the hem of his shirt between her fingers and lifted one edge to allow the other hand to roam freely along the vee of his waist, remembering how sexy he looked sprawled out beneath her while she tortured all the secret parts of him that no photographer had ever captured.

He reminds me of Lucky Charms cereal.  Only, instead of ‘magically delicious’, he’s ‘carnally delicious’.

“Mm,” she responded absently, amused with her own private joke.  “Colette and your ex-wife created a nightmare of epic proportions in the décor of High Point.”

“What the fuck?”  He drew back with a scowl.  “I’ll have you know all that cost a small fortune.  Some of those pieces are hundreds of years old!” 

Rachel was too distracted by the soft fur of his rock hard abs to notice Jon’s disapproval of her take on the design of his Navesink River home.  “Yeah, I know.  But it’s atrocious, Jon – hideous in fact – and the SoHo place is every bit as bad.  It’s as stark and cold as a… gynecologist’s exam room, only darker.  It’s absolutely criminal to take a prime piece of New York City property and treat it that way.”

“She matched the furnishings to the style of the homes, Rach.  And besides, I have excellent taste.”

“You keep on telling yourself that, baby,” she snorted while lowering the zipper of his shorts and reaching in to find him not nearly as hard as she would have liked.  “You wanna keep talking about your inner gay-boy decorating prowess or do you wanna get naked and sweaty with me?”

Jon leaned back even further and looked down his nose and propped that quirky eyebrow up even higher on his forehead.  “Seriously?  You just insulted me, my homes and my masculinity, and now you expect me to service you like a stud?  I…”  He shook his head slowly, screwing his face into a mask of contrived regret.  “Dunno if I can do that, baby.”

As if you’re really insulted.

Rachel couldn’t have stopped the rolling of her eyes if she tried, but given that her mouth was buried in the fur of his chest, Jon couldn’t have seen it, anyway. “Oh. Please.   You know as well as I do that you want me so badly that you can practically taste my nipple, so spare us both the little moral dance and just do what you’ve been itching to do since I stepped off that plane.”

“Nah,” he replied, feigning disinterest.  He planted his hands on her hips and purposely took a full step backward as he pushed her in the opposite direction, “You’ve gone and hurt my feelings, so I’m gonna need you to show a little remorse before I’ll feel right about satisfying your needs.”

Rachel snorted out loud.  If she put her mind to it, she could have him on his knees in front of her with his hand wrapped around his dick while he begged for mercy.  Did he really think he could play that little game and win? 

She decided it was worth putting off her pleasure to show him just how wrong he was.

Her hand dropped his quickly stiffening dick like a hot potato and Rachel shrugged carelessly.  “If that’s the way you feel about it, I understand, but it’s not really my place to apologize for the train wreck of fabric and color Colette created.”

“Oh you little, minx,” he growled.  “I am sooo going to make you pay for that.”

“Ya think?” Rachel lifted her chin with a challenge lighting her eyes, secretly elated by this little battle of sexual wills.  The release would be all the sweeter once she had shown Mr. Rockstar who held the sexual power in this house.  “I’m more inclined to believe you’ll be on your knees, begging for me within the hour.”

Jon dropped his head back and barked out a laugh that resonated from deep within from the core of his soul, shaking her confidence just the tiniest bit when reminding her, “You know what a disciplined man I am, honey – an absolute rock when it comes to resisting the temptations of beautiful women.”

“Oh yeah?” her ego bludgeoned that sliver of trepidation his self-assurance had summoned.  “You actually resist?”

“More than you can possibly imagine,” he informed her, crossing his arms smugly.  “And that means the only one of us down on their knees is gonna be you – showing me just how sorry you are by paying me a little lip service.  And Rach…?  It will happen in well under an hour.”   

Oh, he’s feeling exceptionally cocky…

She crossed her arms in a mimicking pose, giving him an arrogant grin. “I can so hold out longer than you, Bongiovi.”

Jon offered one slight shrug of a careless shoulder and stripped his shirt off, flinging it onto the bed before turning to leave the room and prophesying calmly, “Guess we’ll see.”


10 comments:

  1. Oooh good and playful! That is fun. ..as long as one of them gives in soon and they don't fight. Ok?? Pretty please : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she makes him beg for it... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love an unexpected surprise in the form of a new chapter. And this one rocked it. I can't wait to see who wins this war!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *chokes on her cereal*
    "He reminds me of Lucky Charms cereal. Only, instead of ‘magically delicious’, he’s ‘carnally delicious’."

    Bring on the duel of the devious minds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so who's going to play dirty 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel is right - the rug needs to be at the foot of the bed. Then we can read about them having sex! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun chapter,! Hold out Rach and get him begging for it lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun chapter,! Hold out Rach and get him begging for it lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Methinks Jon could be playing with fire here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha...Well this seems like a fun kinda game to play but personally...no misplaced rug or odd lamp would of got between me & a hot night with Jon....lol...Was a fun chapter...lets see who gives in first...

    ReplyDelete